Infrastructure and Energy
Here at BTLAW:
The firm has the necessary expertise in legal issues relevant to the structuring of projects, especially in the oil and gas and energy sectors. As a major differential, it has the incorporation of a business vision that results in increasingly assertive deliveries, focused on achieving results for the client.
The expert consultory acts in matters such as:
- Monitoring and participation in public consultations and hearings regarding the new regulations;
- Legal consulting on the development of infrastructure and energy projects;
- Legal assistance in public bidding processes and public-private partnerships (PPP);
- Structuring and negotiation of contracts in various formats;
- Structuring and negotiation of contracts in the natural gas sector, such as supply, distribution and marketing services;
- Structuring and negotiation of new projects;
- Contracting processes with Petrobras and other players in the natural gas market;
- Support in regulatory affairs and client representation before regulatory agencies.